top of page
Guppies-2.png

The Guppies program is specifically built for the K through 2nd Grade Player. This program is all about continuing to learn the game in an engaging and fun environment. The Guppies Philosophy is learning and teaching the game for 75% of the session, while the other 25% is left for fun and gameplay!

These sessions are run by our professional coaching staff to keep instilling correct technique and fundamentals, but with an emphasis on learning as we play. 

 

Guppies2 (3).png

Cost: $200

What's Included in the Summer Program

 

  • 1x/week Training Session (June - July)

  • Professional Coaching Staff

  • Uniform Top and Bottom

  • 1 Local Tournament Event (Team Illinois Invitational)

  • A Brand New Powell Stick for you to keep!

Areas of Focus during Training

  • Stick-work

  • Dodging

  • Shooting

  • Correct Mechanics

  • Footwork

  • Defense Concepts

  • Lastly, Playing Games & Having Fun!

*You will need your own equipment (Helmet, gloves, Elbow Pads)

bottom of page